Monday, September 5, 2011

By Way of Introduction:

Dear Sir or Madame,

I hope this message reaches you post-haste - we have neither the luxury of time, or the benefit of experience to waffle on for long. I have contacted you, regarding a matter of significant importance that requires your undivided attention. Were this anything else but the case, I would not have dared to disturb you, but as things stand, you must be made aware:

Reality is not as it appears.

Simply put, if perhaps not as simply understood, the fabric of your day-to-day is not as familiar as you’d like to believe. There are people trying to find you. Organizations out to get you. Agents who are willing to help you, if you can but only find a way to reach them.

As part of a national safety program, it is my duty to diligently record and report on all such eventualities, be they realized or not, and to provide some degree of academic analysis in each case.

I pray that these messages will reach you in time. Or that the crises detailed herein do not upset your alternative.

I remain, your humble and obedient servant,
~M.G.R.
Senior Underclerk, Riftwood Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment